- Existing Radiation Countermeasures Inadequate! Development of Rx100 Promises Change!
- RxBio, Inc., Biopharmaceutical Affiliate of The University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Receives $15 Million Federal Contract from Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority
- Biotech company affiliated with Memphis based UTHSC wins $15M federal contract
- BARDA funds development of five drugs to protect against radiation
- RX100 Rescues Life if Administered Up to 72 Hours After Exposure to Lethal, Whole-Body Radiation!
- THE BETTER WORLD REPORT PART TWO - Technology Transfer Works: 100 Innovations from Academic Research to Real-World Application (page 13, article, "Breakthrough Technology Minimizes the Effects of Radiation Exposure")
- RX100 Rescues Life if Administered 3, 6, 12, or Up to 24 Hours After Exposure to Lethal, Whole-Body Radiation!
- Novel Compound Affords Protection Against Lethal, Whole-Body Radiation Even When Administered Hours After Exposure!